How to make a bong
Its happened to all of us! We have ran out of skins. We are without a bong. We want to be creative!!
With a few household goods and a bit of inspiration we can make decent homemade bong.
What you will need
- A clean plastic bottle, a 2 liter
- A sharp object to make holes with, we use a pen.
- A small tube/pipe, we use a 5 inch piece of hosepipe
- Tin foil
- A pin
- Blue tack
- Take your 2 liter bottle and fill it about a quarter full with tap water.
- Using your pen or another sharp object pierce a small, rounded hole just below the neck of the bottle. This is the carb, used to clear the smoke.
- Using your pen or sharp object again, pierce another small hole lower down, just above the waterline. This will be where your downstem (hose) goes.
- To make your downstem, just take the socket and press on to the end of the hose, wrap a small amount of foil around the end and then press down gently into the centre to make a bowl.
- Use your pin to make around 6-7 small holes in the foil. This will help the smoke get through.
- Once you have made your downstem, gently push it into the second hole you have already made and submerge the end of the downstem into the water.
- Bing bong!! And they you have your homemade bong.
Check out our Gravity bong
This bong will be made out of plastic. It’s never recommended to smoke out of plastic, as the heat from the smoke and the flame of the lighter may cause some of the plastic’s chemicals to melt.