Top aromatic herbs that you could vaporize
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum): Is a herb commonly used as a food seasoning or as an ingredient. Basil helps reduce to fevers and relieve symptoms of colds, coughs, and the flu. It will also help with the digestive symptoms in addition to improving mood. Vaping basil is ideal for in the morning and afternoon. It contains the terpene linalool. Ideal vaporiser temperature is 266° F (130 C°).
- Chamomile: A popular choice for its calming effects and relaxing properties, used by some people to help aid sleep, it also has chemical compounds that may reduce inflammation. Ideal vaporiser temperature is 257° F (125C°).
- Green tea: This traditional herb is deep rooted in Chinese culture. Green tea contains healthy compounds such a polyphenols which can reduce inflammation and help fight cancer. It also contains Catechin which are a natural antioxidant that can help prevent cell damage and provide other health benefits. When vaped, green tea releases more caffeine than drinking it and provides a burst of energy. Ideal vaporiser temperature is 365° F (185C°).
- Sage (Salvia spp.) Various Indigenous cultures use sage as they believe it has spiritual cleansing properties. There are studies to suggest it improves brain function and can aid digestion when vaped and of course it has a wonderful taste and fragrance .There are many varieties of sage suitable for vaping such as; white sage, black sage and pineapple sage But please beware that's Salvia divinorum, has strong psychotropic properties and may be illegal in your country. Ideal vaporiser temperature is 374°F (190°C).
- Marshmallow root/weed (Althaea officials): This herb is a good base for any herbal mixture as it taste good and you can use as much as you want. It is great for the digestive system. This energy refreshing herb contains compounds that fight infections with terpenoids that moisturise the lungs which helps with coughs. with no ideal temp to vape, it’s best to experiment. 300 (148°C).– 400°F (204°C).
- Rosemary: A chefs choice would be rosemary which has a great taste. Many traditional medicine thats use rosemary claim that it is a useful in the treatment of the immune system and inflammation. Some also feel rosemary helps promote brain fitness and memory. 257°F OR 125°C is an ideal temperature to vape.
You can also use the more traditional method like a bong or pipe to smoke these herbs.